크라임 보스: 록케이 시티(Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S)
Epic Game Store: 1.06.0.59
PlayStation 5: 01.011.000
Xbox Series X|S: 126.96.36.199
Update 6.0 for Crime Boss: Rockay City is coming 5th of December!
Featuring a Winter themed main menu and new female teammates.
There’s also a brand new Police Station mission and for those of you who enjoy the fiery things in life – the vehicles will now explode when fired upon.
Big thanks to the community for helping us with this update. Of course there is still plenty to do, but are just a few of the most interesting and significant features that we have added to this update.
Highlights from update 6.0!
Winter themed main menu and enemy gangsters having Snowman heads on their heads.
New female heister models.
New mission – Police Station.
Quality of life tutorial update.
Vehicles can now explode when shot.
- Occasionally, female hooded team mate would not register damage. This was fixed.
- Non-latin characters were on occasion not shown ingame. Those should be correctly shown now.
- Player could encounter locked state of campaign upon continuing in Character Story mission after failing it. This should not happen anymore and this state should be fixed by this update.
- Sometimes, enemies would be stuck after spawn and would not come near player. This should not happen anymore.
- Multistore Robbery would sometimes load for excessive time. This should not happen anymore.
- Typo in “Strike received” text fixed.
- Wrong stairs collision in one of stores fixed.
- AI taking out weapon when ordered to loot something in stealth and keeping the weapon in hand. Bots should now hide weapon after bashing glass/ container.
- Spamming open/ close campaign dialogue should no longer result in loss of focus in menu.
- AI should be able to open and loot cash registers now.
- AI should be able to loot safe in “Car Dealer” now.
- Gold Cup nominal success ending cutscene should no longer have characters in A-poses.
- Sound loop of “counting score” was sometimes present after finishing Urban legend. This should not happen anymore.
- Party management screen would sometimes stay open, this should not happen anymore.
- Wrongly placed decal behind lifted truck adjusted. Rubber mark on road should not be floating anymore.
- Bug where Nasara was seen in scene for split second should not happen anymore. This created confusion when players thought Nasara should be available for talk, but was not.
- Throwing loot bag animation is now played for spectators.
- Warehouse ramp doors sometimes looked closed for client. This should not happen anymore.
- Number of police badges should now correspond at all times between FPS and Meta instances.
- ‘Strike received’ notification should not be called twice anymore.
- Lighting in Dragon Dogs tweaked.
- Lighting in Multistore tweaked.
- Lighting in Garage tweaked.
- Lighting in Hidden Vault tweaked.
- Lighting in bank tweaked.